Kids and the Caribbean are quite a pair!
Your kids are completely aware of the Caribbean. Ask them if they have watched the movie Pirates Of The Caribbean . I know many of you have never been to the Caribbean. Your kids are now asking that you take them there for your next vacation. I have done my homework, so here are some suggested Caribbean destinations for your first or next visit:
- Booking a cruise could be your easiest introduction to the Caribbean. It allows you to scout out many different islands during a week cruise that is not possible by just vacationing on one island. ( A cruise vacation is not my favorite way to see the Caribbean, but it is a very Kid Friendly vacation. Check out the 100-passenger Pacific Explorer as a possible option for an unforgettable cruise.
- The next step into the kid-friendly Caribbean is an all-inclusive resort. Some resorts to consider for this type of vacation are; Jamaica’s Starfish Trelawny Resort; The Beaches in the Turks and Caicos Islands; Iberostar’s resort on Mexico’s Mayan Riviera; and the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. All four of these are great choices for you to consider as a destination your kids will love.
- The next step up in kid-friendly Caribbean adventures would be to choose a region. Three of my family favorites are Jamaica, Mexico’s Yucatan with Cancun as the center of action, and the Dominican Republic. You can visit each of these region’s with Google or Yahoo! as your resources. Just put into their search bars “Kid Friendly Vacations In The Caribbean”, and then design your own vacation adventures.
- A charter sailing vacation in the British Virgin Islands would be another one to consider a with your kids. You pick the can yacht together on the internet, or call me as your guide. You decide your daily anchorages. You decide on your daily adventures. You even decide on your daily menus and beverages. ( This is my personal choice for a family adventure in the Caribbean.)
- A final destination to consider is a 5-star luxury resort like Azul Beach Resort on Mexico’s Mayan Riviera. This all-inclusive resort even has “beach butlers”, luxury spas, hair braiding and fun manicures. This resort is one of the most luxurious for any family wanting to have every one of their needs met at the resort.
So, here is the real deal…the Caribbean can be the most family-focused vacation destination you have ever experienced! No matter how you decide to experience the Caribbean, your kids will be eternally grateful you decided to provide a vacation that included them. Contact me any time for information on any of this family vacation options. So, what have been some of your favorite family vacations! Until next time…your Caribbean Islands lifestyle detective remains on duty!!!!